Recovery is a sense of having personal competence.
Wisdom and knowledge
- love of learning
- critical judgements and open-mindedness
- perspective (wisdom)
Recovery will be the foundation of success upon which all of our services will be based on. Education, Employment, Culture and Life Skills can be achieved only when a positive attitude is built where the concept of recovery is important and where a safe environment encourages time to develop recovery activities.
Our recovery goals are:
- Sobriety is a way of life or no problem for one year or more
- Positive health practices automatically integrated into life for one year or more
- Positive self-image effective problem solving for one year or more
- Great satisfaction with helping others for one year
- All actions constant with belief system “walk as they talk” for one year or more