Hello. We are serving official notice that we will be having our Annual General Meeting in 2 weeks on Saturday November 30, 2019 from 12 – 2 pm for those who would like to join us.
Thank you for your continued support and we look forward to seeing what we can create.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Hello. Welcome to Episode 3 of this podcast. We are changing our direction and posting podcasts that are to inform Indigenous People of Canada who may have addiction recovery issues/concerns.
Continue reading Episode 3 – Walk a Mile in his Mocassins
Having a choice and become willing.
- Choose to Approach Problems in a Cool, Calm, Collected Manner
- Choose to Rest, Relax, and Rejuvenate Your Body
- Choose to Calm Your Mind, Be Centered, and Think Clearly Under Pressure
- Choose to Be Physically Tough and Full of Energy
- Choose to be Mentally Tough, Emotionally in Control, and Action Oriented
- Choose to Communicate in a Positive, Productive, Low-Stress Manner
- Choose to Be Spiritually Strong, Resilient, and Joyful Every Day
Continue reading Can We Choose?
Pain and Progress
Pain is one of my favorite topics. Lol, not in that way.
Definition – Newton Bill says “We grow at the speed of pain” Bumper sticker “Pain is weakness leaving our bodies”
We grow at the speed of weakness leaving our body. Emotional Pain.
Continue reading Pain and Progress