Having a choice and become willing.
- Choose to Approach Problems in a Cool, Calm, Collected Manner
- Choose to Rest, Relax, and Rejuvenate Your Body
- Choose to Calm Your Mind, Be Centered, and Think Clearly Under Pressure
- Choose to Be Physically Tough and Full of Energy
- Choose to be Mentally Tough, Emotionally in Control, and Action Oriented
- Choose to Communicate in a Positive, Productive, Low-Stress Manner
- Choose to Be Spiritually Strong, Resilient, and Joyful Every Day
Pain and Progress
Pain is one of my favorite topics. Lol, not in that way.
Definition – Newton Bill says “We grow at the speed of pain” Bumper sticker “Pain is weakness leaving our bodies”
We grow at the speed of weakness leaving our body. Emotional Pain.
A report was written in 1999 called the Healing Ways report. It was a snapshot and analysis of the First Nations population at that time who were living in the Vancouver Richmond Health Board area.