Hello. Welcome to Episode 3 of this podcast. We are changing our direction and posting podcasts that are to inform Indigenous People of Canada who may have addiction recovery issues/concerns.
Having a choice and become willing.
- Choose to Approach Problems in a Cool, Calm, Collected Manner
- Choose to Rest, Relax, and Rejuvenate Your Body
- Choose to Calm Your Mind, Be Centered, and Think Clearly Under Pressure
- Choose to Be Physically Tough and Full of Energy
- Choose to be Mentally Tough, Emotionally in Control, and Action Oriented
- Choose to Communicate in a Positive, Productive, Low-Stress Manner
- Choose to Be Spiritually Strong, Resilient, and Joyful Every Day
Pain and Progress
Pain is one of my favorite topics. Lol, not in that way.
Definition – Newton Bill says “We grow at the speed of pain” Bumper sticker “Pain is weakness leaving our bodies”
We grow at the speed of weakness leaving our body. Emotional Pain.
The Union Gospel Mission (UGM) and the Indigenous Wellness Training Society will be co-hosting an Indigenous Teaching Circle about Indigenous Sustainability.